Kdrama Trends We Wish Existed In America: Matching Couple's Outfits!

For those of us Kdrama fans who do not live in Korea, we often wish we could take a little piece of Korean culture and transplant it to our country. One aspect of Korean fashion, that I really wish was currently a part of American fashion, is the couple's outfit!


I realize that this may not appeal to every Kdrama fan, but I don't believe that I am alone in this. I'll go ahead and admit that I've always had a thing for matching. One of our other best friends and I used to match on purpose quite often (and this was not when we were 12, this was in college). I somehow could not find any good examples while browsing my old Facebook photos, but these matching picnic hats from about 5 years ago will have to suffice.



What actually inspired this post, though, was this photo of my parents recently posted on my family Facebook page in, guess what, a couple's outfit!


Turns out that my lovely grandmother hand-sewed these for them when they were newlyweds back in the 70's. She even made a matching bandana for their dog. Cutest! So apparently loving matchy things is actually hereditary.

Which explains why I just can't get enough of this:

Cutest couple's outfit ever!
Source
This guy is a trooper!
Source

This one is kind of classy.
Source
Hot!
Source
And wish I saw more of this in America:

Source
Ok, maybe not this. This was actually quite terrible. Matching outfits entirely made of denim are never a good idea, even if you are Brittany Spears and Justin Timberlake. How about this instead:

Couple's and dog Pajamas!  I want to be them! Maybe...
Source
I think this is what Vivi and her
 husband will look like in 40 years.
Source
Umm, so when I typed in "couple's outfits America" it only came up with Brittany and Justin, old people, and Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.

This guy is totally digging the couple's outfit. Good one K-dash!
This is why we need more American participants. I live in NYC, maybe I can somehow get the couple's outfits fashion ball rolling here!

In the very least, one day I will either have twins I can dress matchy, or will make my children wear matching clothes with me!

Source
So who out there is with me on this? Are there any other Korean drama things you wish were in your country? Comment below.  

1 Response to "Kdrama Trends We Wish Existed In America: Matching Couple's Outfits!"

  1. Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity, I can help you solve any problem you are having
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) If you want to stop having bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) If you want to stop your divorce.
    (10 If you want to divorce your husband.
    (11) If you want your wishes to be granted.
    contact: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    BalasHapus

wdcfawqafwef